Monday, November 29, 2010

A Poem To My Sister

Life is fantastic when all the pieces of a puzzle come together. They lay side by side in time stuck forever.
Until one day when one piece of the puzzle fits in. And you stumble across your lost next of kin.
It’s so overwhelming when you have found a loved one. And your search has paid off from the time you begun..
I’ve looked and I’ve looked and truthfully... I almost gave up..
and then I found my lost sister on a website called Face book.
Is the search finally over after all of these years?
All, I can say C.J. it’s hard to type with all these tears.
Like you said, a new chapter in life has opened for us. Lots, of unanswered questions for us to discuss.
It may take some time for some answers we seek. But, we will not give up till we have conquered this leap.
But, So far the dates and locations and times are all exact. I know you’re my sister it’s just a matter of proving that fact. I feel it in my heart and I know this is true because the emptiness… I had before has gone since I was reunited with you. I am so glad that I found you, no words can express. Thirty Five years of sadness has lifted off my chest.
I know I was two when you were taken away. But, I want you to know.
C.J. I have Thought, Missed and Loved you Every Single Day!



Written By: Gary L. Hess
November 22, 2010 at 3:13 a.m.
Copyright © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment